At Thirroul Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, we can assist men and women who have pelvic floor dysfunction. Peter McIntyre and Ciara Flanagan have postgraduate training in pelvic floor rehabilitation and a special interest in musculoskeletal issues affecting men.
- Assessment of pelvic floor muscle function (PFMF)
- Design an individualised PFM exercise program
- Advice regarding exercise, lifestyle factors and returning to work
- Advice regarding good bladder and bowel habits
- Pre-operative prostate education and pelvic floor instruction
- Post-operative prostate treatment
- Real-time ultrasound feedback
We can assist with the management of the following:
- Bowel control
- Back and pelvic pain
- Erectile dysfunction
Please call us if you have any questions in regards to how physiotherapy can help you or to make an appointment.